Our truck mounted vacuum tank consists of one 12,000 litre tank, split internally for clean and dirty water matched to a high quality hydraulically driven high flow liquid ring vacuum pump.
Our TE10.2K vacuum system is our middle sized unit designed with a larger capacity than the TE6.2K unit. Still with the same trouble free operation and long life ideally suited for metropolitan and everyday general use. The unit can be extended with the fitting of a 150mm radio control boom to extend it's versatility.
This unit has our MaxiVax 12,000 Ltr tank (10,000 dirty and 2000 clean) with full opening rear door of our own high strength box girder design with over centre latches and with an 200mm pneumatic drain integral to it. The 2000 Ltr internal water tank utilises the dirty water as a heat sink for the liquid ring pump ensuring no overheating issues and minimizing any dead weight maximising payload. The hoist system ensures full disposal.
It’s all powered by a Samson KS1025 liquid ring pump running at 21,667L/min, hydraulically driven from a road ranger gearbox. Also a 3000PSI hydraulically driven water blaster enhances the vacuum to provide combined performance ideally suited for cesspits, API’s, excavation and general purpose cleaning.
We have fitted a 100mm dewatering outlet with Pneumatic valve, with further options of a 150mm radio control boom, cone holder, full length hose trays and full length partitioned toolbox to complete the versatility. Capable of undertaking most vacuum work, this unit is not only cost effective, but is also very easy to maintain with no belts.
Attention to detail completes this great unit with gauges and switches all conveniently mounted just where you need them.
- 10,000 dirty, 2000 clean MaxiVax tank
- Samson KS1025 High capacity Liquid ring pump
- 765 CFM @1700RPM
- -25” HG, +5PSI
- Radio controlled boom with 150mm inlet (If fitted) (Not shown in photos)
- 500x400 hatch into water tank
- 8” outlet on rear door
- 4” dewatering on rear door
- Internal Baffle
- Internal replaceable shovel wear plate
- Vacuum and pressure reliefs
- 4way Pneumatic vacuum/pressure changeover valve
- 3000PSI Udor GD7.0 waterblaster pump
- 20M retractable stainless steel hose reel
- 2 cameras, 3 lights, 4 beacons installed