Easy to use, Durable, Safe, Practical, Low cost!
Here at Cook and Galloway we have been busy again designing our latest offering for road construction teams to give you the edge in your cost management and efficiencies.
Built tough and specifically designed for hot mix, these units are easy to use and specifically designed with safety in mind by minimising staff climbing, stretching or lifting heavy loads. Easily chained down, they are quick to install and quick to remove allowing your truck to be optimised.
Smaller units have the added benefit of having no hydraulics, pneumatics or electrics to keep their purchase and running costs down without affecting the ease of operation. Larger unit's (5T and up) utilise truck pneumatics to open full length strong lightweight aluminium lids.
Easy to lift, latching rear opening access doors cover the entire width of the bin so there's no trapping of product in the corners or centre when unloading. Wide rear spillage tray prevents spillage and can also be used for tipping the load out.
All bins are fitted with rigid high efficiency, high temperature insulation sandwiched into the walls so no sagging of your insulation will occur over time and the load will stay warm for extended periods.
- New Zealand designed and built.
- Fully double skinned 3.0 mm & 2.0 mm thick steel body & floor to NZAS 1594 2002 HA250.
- All walls, lids and floor are fully insulated with high temperature, high efficiency rigid insulation to maximise the thermal efficiency.
- Strong lightweight aluminium full access top opening doors with full length stainless steel hinges.
- Easy open controls designed to be operated from the ground.
- Twin full bin width easy opening rear gates that latch shut or open with spillage tray on rear.
- Combination fore & aft tie down points / lifting lugs with fork lift pockets on smaller units.
- Available in a range of capacities from 2 Tonne through to 5 Tonne to suit all trucks.
- Sandblasted & high quality powder coated finish to keep it looking good for a long time.
Arrive on site with professional cost effective equipment that works, looks great and makes it easy for your team to do their work.